Monday 21 October 2013

Screw It, I'm Going Home

Semester break over, BAM! Orthographic drawings. Whaa. *Blink blink.
Wasn't really sure whether I remembered all the details when we did it the last time. But here goes nothing.

Ground Floor Plan

I see lots of RED. Aargh. This was a bad attempt, really. But what I noticed the major no-no here was my QUALITY OF LINES. Some lines are thick when it's supposed to be thin and vice versa. Even the floor finishes shows inconsistency in the gap between each lines.
TECHNICAL MISTAKE. Grid lines was not properly drawn, section cut went missing(Oh.My.God), and I didn't input the proper symbols for the walls, windows and even staircase direction. 
The LETTERINGS. Very inconsistent. Need a lot of practice.
TITLE. I didn't follow the format given. I'm sure to take note of that as well.

Mezzanine Floor Plan

Mezzanine floor. Thank god for the less elements that needs to be drawn in this one. 
Finally remembered the section cut. BUT I still forgot about the proper symbols for the materials and staircase direction again(Carelessness and forgetfulness are two very bad habits of mine). 
QUALITY OF LINES again. From what I see is that the thickness or darkness of the lines are very inconsistent. Even in the same element. Like the wall, I noticed that some of it are darker than the other. Proper control of the pencil needs to be practiced in order to avoid this mistake again.
The LETTERINGS for one, I didn't see much improvement from the previous assignment. And a STUPID MISTAKE which cannot be unseen where I wrote the same title as the previous assignment when it should be different.

It seems that I still have a long way to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment