Monday 10 March 2014

Archirapture : Singapore

Photoshoot sessions with all the buildings in Singapore. 80 buildings are the count. Let's see if I managed to get enough. I hope so...

One of Orchard Road malls

Dunno what building. Saw it near the airport.

Diamond shaped frames and something came out the side. Boom!

Fluidity

Took a stroll at night, caught this one

Gardens by The Bay. Artificial futuristic trees? 

Whirling-twirling bridge near the Art Science Museum


Gardens by The Bay. Looks like a roller-coaster track

Steel-frame canopy with nice touch with the design



Beautiful glass tunnel


Another shopping mall, I guess. All wrapped up nice and warm

15 steel-framed architecture that I managed to take photos of in Singapore. I know the qualities are not HD cuz I didn't get my hands on a nice camera. So I had to improvise and used my camera phone instead. But it was still a privilege to capture all these photos in Singapore and I would go there and I hope most probably when I have a good camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment