Friday 21 February 2014

2 Months Worth of Wasted Time

I haven't really updated in a while. Been kinda busy with assignments and other stuffs. So this time around, it's an assignment for my Visual Communications class. The task is we had to visualize on an A3 paper what we did during the semester break. And strictly no pencil.

This is what I came up with.

Ermmm.....

It's quite tough really to recall everything on the spot. And now that I think about it, I missed a few key moments that happened in those 2 months.
But nonetheless, the composition was a bit messy. Arrows are going in and out with no specific direction.
Sketches are okay, but lacking of shadows and line thickness.
And I guess the arrows and letterings could use some creativity in it with different sizes and styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment