Sunday 28 September 2014

Final Day In London

Checked out of the hostel at 10.00 am and left our bags in the storage room. Went out and first destination we went to is the Portobello Market. Sounds a bit funny to me, the name. Cuz I've heard the name Portobello referring to a mushroom. An expensive mushroom at that. So, yeah... The market was full of people and they sell a lot of antique stuffs. There was even a stall that sold vintage collection of tapes and black disk. The songs that the shop played were nice as well. All the evergreen oldies.


Some of the many things that they sold here at Portobello Market.

They even sell food.

Next up on our list is just a road crossing. Probably the most famous road crossing in the world. The Abbey Road. As a Beatles fan, taking a picture here is like a dream come true.

The Abbey Road album cover.

Our version of the Abbey Road album cover. There's me as Sir Paul McCartney.

Last stop, shopping! Haha. We went to Oxford Street just for some last minute shopping before we go back. I bought some souvenirs for my parents and I totally left out something for myself... Nice...

But there you go. The experiencing Europe trip has finally come to an end. After Oxford Street we picked up our bags and set out back to our home country, Malaysia. It was an interesting journey. Lots of things on my bucket list was fulfilled and yeah, the important thing is that we all had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment