Thursday 7 November 2013

From One Point To Another

This semester we learned two-point interior perspective. There are several ways to draw it and the basic one is the grid line method which if you ask me is confusing. Seriously. I had to redo it many times just to get the grids right. Even using different colours to differentiate each point and line. But yeah, I can still manage.

Two-point Perspective(Grid Line Method)

Finally, the correct grid line for interior two-point perspective. After drawing the grid line we inserted the furniture and had to trace back the whole drawing without drawing the grid lines again(thank god that one is over). And the result is... *Drumroll

Interior two-point perspective

This area is supposed to be a studio from the previous plan so I add in the suitable furniture. The bed is what I always wanted if I have my own studio so I can have a good night sleep whenever I can. Haha.
Well, not much DETAILS in this one but it turns out pretty neat.
I think the LINE THICKNESS is okay. Well, at least I can see the difference in the lines. But I'm not really sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment