Thursday 7 November 2013

Staying Composed

Composition of previous house drawings with marker rendering. In this assignment, I didn't have any marker so I had to 'borrow' my friends marker so the choice of colour is a bit limited. But thanks anyways for letting me use the markers(I know they're expensive).

Composition

Honestly, I'm not that good at COMPOSITION. Very minimal. Seriously have no idea how to compose.
COLOUR SCHEME is a bit off. Not really from same colour wheel I guess. And it kinda look a bit dull to me. Really.
LETTERINGS are not in proportion. The title is a bit too small and the labelling of each drawing on the other hand is too big.
But with more reading, research and practice I guess I can improve on my composition and rendering. Still not too late to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment