Sunday 10 November 2013

Had A Great Test Run

Yesterday the MIID 7Belas event was officially kickstarted and boy it was AWESOME! The event was on from morning till the middle of the night and the competition ranges from amazing race, installation, lighting, furniture design, fashion, bunting and even performance. I joined the amazing race tournament with an awesome line-up of group members and my class and I did the design for the bunting competition. But sadly, we didn't win those two categories but we did manage to win other prizes.

My classmates and I gettinf pumped up before the start of our competition

Just fooling around. Passing the time

LUCT's installation design

Saito College installation

My college's(UCSI) installation design(Won 1st prize)

Lighting design

Sketching competition

Almost at the end of the day

Performance by the lovely ladies of LUCT

Fashion design(*high-pitched whistle)

Our crazy fun seniors

Installation by whom, I do not know

We won 1st prize!, Waddup!

Finally, it all ends here

The event finally comes to a close at 11.30 pm. All of us had a lot of fun and meet a lot of new people from other college and universities. A big thank you to LUCT for being the host and organizing this years MIID. Next year it will be held at ONE Academy so be prepared everyone, UCSI will come back stronger and better than we were last time.

Owh, before I forgot here's a list of competition that my college had won during the event.
Commercial Design 1st and 2nd
Residential Design 1st and 2nd
Hospitality Design 1st
Sketches 2nd
Photography 1st
Performance 1st
Installation 1st

Great job guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment