Thursday 7 November 2013

It's The Final Countdown

Here comes the Design final project perspective. Choose two view/perspective from our Design final project and render it using marker. For this assignment, my friend and I went to 'mamak' to render the perspective because we had to borrow some marker and got hungry as well. So why not.

View From Entrance (Design Final Project)

Fully Rendered View

I think the RENDERING turned out quite nice considering it's a marker render. DETAILING on the furniture should be added to the drawing.
Human figure is out of PROPORTION in the perspective.

Mezzanine Floor (Final Design Project)

Fully Rendered View

RENDERING on the wall shows inconsistency as the marker I was using started running out of ink. The colours of some elements from the two views slightly differ(My bad).
The human figure needs to be improve because in this case it looks a bit weird to me.
The small yellow thing-ies were supposed to be small boxes with the top open in case anyone's wondering. They didn't turn out well...

No comments:

Post a Comment